Since making my Vanilla Chia Breakfast Pudding, I have been testing out different flavour combinations and one combination that I really love and have to share with you is my Coconut & Kiwi Fruit Chia Pudding.
Kiwi fruit (or kiwi cute, as my daughter calls it) is in season here in Australia and my kids absolutely love eating them, as do I. Kiwi Fruit are full of many nutrients, including vitamin C, potassium, vitamin E, copper, vitamin K, choline, magnesium and phosphorus. In fact, kiwi fruit has more vitamin C than any other fruit.
Kiwi fruit and coconut are really a match made in heaven and if you haven't tried them together, you are seriously missing out!
Coconut & Kiwi Fruit Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Place all ingredients (except kiwi fruit) in a small bowl or mason jar and stir until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and store for a minimum 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with kiwi fruit.
Ness is a qualified nutritionist, a life & wellness coach in-training, and a mother of two gorgeous and extremely energetic toddlers. She has created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible and attractive products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.