This is one of my regular dinner options when I want to cook something fairly quickly. It is really tasty and is packed with lots of nutrients. The recipe is for two serves.
Honey Sesame Chicken Stirfry
- 300 grams Chicken Breast
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Broccoli head
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Sesame seeds
- Cube the chicken breast and chop the vegetables
- Heat fry pan on medium-high heat and add coconut oil
- Cook chicken breast until they are lightly golden and cooked through. Then remove from the pan.
- Cook onion and garlic until the onion starts to soften and then add the carrots and broccoli and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the honey and coconut aminos and stir through the vegetables
- Add chicken back into the pan and cook for a further few minutes until mixed through
- Divide between plates and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.