This Nut Free Caramel Fudge is so simple to make and boy does it taste yummy. It involves only three ingredients and takes about 10 minutes to make. I originally found this recipe on one of my favourite sites Wholefood Simply (make sure you go check it out!) and have adapted it slightly to be a tiny bit sweeter.
Nut Free Caramel Fudge
- 1 cup hulled tahini
- 1 cup medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1-2 tablespoons raw or organic honey or organic maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blend or food processor and blend thoroughly
- Press into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and freeze for approximately 1-2 hours.
- You may want to add a little water when blending (or processing) to help combine the ingredients as it can be hard to process.
- I recommend keeping it the freezer as it stays at the perfect consistency.
Ness is a qualified nutritionist, a life & wellness coach in-training, and a mother of two gorgeous and extremely energetic toddlers. She has created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible and attractive products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.