Essential oils will change your life!
Essential Oils have been around for thousands of years. I have always known of Eucalyptus oil being commonly used to help clear breathing, Lavender oil being used to promote rest and Tea Tree oil helping to promote a healthy immune function
What are essential oils anyway?
Essential oils are the aromatic compounds found in the stems, leaves, seeds, and bark of plants. Using these oils in their pure form gives us a powerful, therapeutic tools that act as nature’s medicine cabinet.
How I discovered them?
It wasn't until I was studying Nutritional Medicine that I became more familiar with essential oils. I had a very full on load which required me to travel every second weekend to partake in student clinic.
With being a mum to two young children (toddlers at the time), setting up Becomingness and my study commitments, I was struggling with my focus at times and I remember researching natural remedies that could help improve my concentration. During my research I came across peppermint essential oil.
So, after researching the many different brands out there, I came to realise that not all essential oils are created equally. Many contain fillers, preservatives and additives!
Then I discovered doTERRA!!
doTERRA essential oils are 100% pure and what is on the label is actually in the bottle! doTERRA uses a co-sourcing model to source it's 100 plus oils from over 40 countries around the world, more than half of which are developing countries.
The following video provides more information on co-sourcing and how it works.
How do I use the oils?
In so many ways and I am discovering more ways every day!
- I use them to flavour my recipes, check out my raw peppermint slice, raw chocolate orange tart raw mini lime cheesecakes (recipe coming soon) or my minty coconut rough.
- I diffuse the oils on daily basis and make up a different diffuser blend depending on what my needs (and my families needs) are. It may be to improve focus and concentration, uplift spirits or to support my (or my families) immune systems.
- I have replaced many toxic household cleaning and personal care products
Where can you get some of these oils?
There are many benefits of purchasing the oils and becoming part of the Becomingness tribe.
- Receive wholesale pricing (25% Discount)
- No minimum monthly spend requirement
- Access to the Becomingness tribe with regular newsletters and Facebook group
- One on one support from me and my team.
- Option to receive 10-30% back in FREE product points
- Ability to receive product of the month FREE (conditions apply)
- Earn compensation and bonuses when sharing with others
To open you account, you can either contact me at email@example.com or you can follow the steps below.
- Click this link: www.mydoterra.com/becomingness
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that's appropriate for you
- Select Local OTG Order so you will receive your order from the Australian warehouse in Australian dollars
- Choose Wellness Advocate - not preferred member
- Enter your personal information.
***Only include your Australian Business Number if you would like to make money with doTERRA. If you don’t have one then you can always come back and update later.
- At Enroller id, enter my number: 1744943
- Then click verify (you should see my name)
- Set up a password, and then click over to the next page
- This is where you choose your order. If you purchase the oils separately, then you will also need to select the $35 enrollment fee, otherwise if you select a kit, the membership fee is waived.
- Then enter your credit card details and process your order.
- You will then receive an email from doTERRA and one from me with lots of information to get you started on your oily adventure!
Want to check out the oils and kits?
Check out the Australian oils and kits here!
Check out some of the recipes that I have created using essential oils?
I can't wait to support you on your oily adventure - and share my ever-growing repertoire of oily infused recipes with you. If you have any questions or would like to more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org