Thermomix Matcha Bliss Balls
- 110 grams macadamias
- 105 grams shredded coconut
- 45 grams coconut oil, melted
- 60 grams pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Optional - shredded coconut for coating
Place the macadamias in the thermomix bowl and process for 5 seconds / speed 5.
Next, add the remaining ingredients and process for 8 seconds / speed 7 or until completely combined and smooth.
Place mixture into the freezer to firm a little, approximately 20 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the shredded coconut (if using). Place on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
Store in the refrigerator.