Thermomix Raw Caramel Macadamia Bliss Balls
Makes 20 small or 12 large
- 150 grams macadamias
- 170 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 120 grams maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons tahini (either hulled or unhulled)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut, for coating
Place the macadamias in the thermomix bowl and process for 3 seconds / speed 5
Next, add the remaining ingredients (except the desiccated coconut) and process for 10 seconds / speed 7 or until well combined.
Place mixture into the freezer until firm, approximately 30 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the desiccated coconut. Place on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
Store in the refrigerator.
More Thermomix recipes from Becomingness