Since starting Becomingness, I have shared many healthy chocolate recipes with you. So, I decided that I needed to put together a collection of the recipes that I think are my 10 best ones. So here they are!
I bet you can't decide which ones you are going to make first!
1. Sweet Potato Brownies with Caramel Sauce
2. Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
3. Chocolate Banana Breakfast Quinoa
4. Raw Chocolate Caramel Pie
5. Caramel & Macadamia Chocolate Cups
6. Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
7. Chocolate Walnut Breakfast Mousse
8. Healthy Chocolate Caramels
9. Macadamia Chocolate Bark
10. Chocolate Orange Truffles
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.