Are you going to be hosting a New Year's Eve party and are not sure what to make? Hopefully this selection of appetizers, sweet treats and easy meals will make it a little easier for you. Best of all, the recipes are all healthy and easy to make. So, you won't need to spend all day in the kitchen.
Enjoy my 15 Best New Year's Eve Party Recipes.
1. Quinoa Fritters with Healthy Garlic Aioli
2. Baked Garlic Butter Sweet Potato Fries
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
4. Oysters Kilpatrick with Healthy Worcestershire Sauce
5. Raw Bounty Bites
6. Prosciutto & Mozzarella Skewers
7. Slow Cooker Meatballs
8. Raw Chocolate Raspberry Slice
9. Raw After Dinner Mints
10. Greek Lamb Cutlets with Garlic Aioli
11. Healthy Chocolate Caramels
12. Grilled Prawns with Lemon, Chili & Oregano
13. Sweet Potato Rosti
14. Healthy Nachos
15. Spicy Seed & Nut Mix
Ness is a qualified nutritionist, a life & wellness coach in-training, and a mother of two extremely energetic toddlers. She has created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible and attractive products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.