Make entertaining a breeze with these healthy raw desserts that are sure to wow your guests. These raw desserts are so healthy, bet your guests won't know any different.
I am also lucky to be a part of the Virtual Holiday Sharing Party, which is the first time I am going to be a part of something like this. It is virtual roundup of recipes, books, eBooks and blogs that the amazing Finding Vegan Bloggers. There are multiple posts for you to check out. I am really excited about taking part and can’t wait to see what everyone else is going to share. I will be sharing the link to the Virtual Holiday Sharing Party soon.
1. Raw Caramel Slice - There are not too many words that need to be said about Raw Caramel Slice. It is delicious and is a wow factor dessert and best of all is packed full of healthy ingredients. [GET THE RECIPE]
2. Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars. They are really easy to prepare, just mix the ingredients, spoon them into a lined square baking pan and place in the freezer to firm up. [GET THE RECIPE]
3. Raw Bounty Bites. I have come up with what I think is a great healthier version of the classic chocolate bar. It is also the perfect option for people that may have dairy, gluten, egg and nut allergies or intolerances. [GET THE RECIPE]
4. Macadamia Chocolate Bark. This dessert takes around 5 minutes to prepare and less than 30 minutes to set. It is perfect if you have a craving for chocolate or you have unexpected guests turn up. [GET THE RECIPE]
5. Raw Nutella Slice. You won't miss the original after making my version. Best of all it's healthy. [GET THE RECIPE]
6. Raw Carrot Cake. This raw carrot cake is healthy and tastes amazing with the macadamia frosting. [GET THE RECIPE]
7. Raw Peppermint Slice. This peppermint slice tastes very similar to mint patties. Remember them? [GET THE RECIPE]
8. Raw Lemon Tart. I have to say this, dessert is pretty damn good and they are the perfect dessert to serve to guests. [GET THE RECIPE]
9. Raw Cherry Ripe Slice. This slice is full of healthy ingredients and are packed full of flavour. If you are trying to move away from store bought chocolate or confectionery, these will take care of your sweet-tooth cravings. [GET THE RECIPE]
10. Raw Chocolate Raspberry Slice. The layers of this slice work so well together; the chocolate nut base has the perfect crunch to it, the raspberry layer is soft and sweet and the chocolate layer will leave you wanting more.[GET THE RECIPE]
11. Raw Strawberry, Lemon & Macadamia Cheesecake. This Raw Strawberry, Lemon & Macadamia Cheesecake tastes amazing, will really wow your guests, and best of all is suitable for paleo, vegan, primal, clean eating, gluten free, dairy free & egg free diets. [GET THE RECIPE]
12. Healthy Chocolate Caramels. All I can say is WOW, these healthy chocolate caramels are absolutely amazing. [GET THE RECIPE]
13. Raw Chocolate Caramel Pie. This dessert is suitable for paleo, vegan, clean eating, gluten free, dairy free & egg free diets. So it really is a winner! [GET THE RECIPE]
14. Raw After Dinner Mints. These Raw After Dinner Mints are great for those of us who love the flavour combination of peppermint and chocolate, either as the finishing touch to a meal, or as a stand-alone treat. Or sometimes both! [GET THE RECIPE]
15. Raw Lime Cheesecake. These raw lime cheesecakes are really refreshing, with a slightly tart edge - and it's got me thinking about what else I might be able to sneak lime in to! [GET THE RECIPE]
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness onFacebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.