● 1/3 cup coconut sugar
● 1/3 cup coconut oil
● 1/4 cup molasses
● 1/2 green-tipped banana
● 1/2 cup tigernut flour (I use Organic Gemini brand)
● 1/4 cup coconut flour
● 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
● 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
● 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut sugar and coconut oil.
4. Add the molasses and banana and mash together and mix it all until smooth.
5. Add the tigernut flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Mix well.
6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet and flatten out a bit.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Note: For those who eat AIP, you may omit the nutmeg and allspice.