These chocolate nutty fat bombs are the perfect raw chocolate treat if you are following a keto or low carb high fat (aka LCHF) as they are only sweetened by stevia.
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used almond nut butter)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon organic liquid stevia (depending on your sweetness levels)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil and nut butter.
- Next stir in raw cacao powder.
- Finally add the liquid stevia and vanilla extract, stirring well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into lined mini muffin pan. I made around 18 of them.
- Place in the freezer until set.
I recommend storing in the freezer
- Serving Size: Makes around 16-18