Welcome to my Christmas Recipe Countdown, where each day leading up to Christmas, I will be sharing recipes from some of my Friday Foodies, as well as a few from myself.
Be prepared for healthy, mouth watering recipes that will help you to cater for all your festive season parties, dinners and get together’s. Each recipe is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
On day 24 of my countdown, I am featuring my Chocolate Fudge from BecomingSweet.
- 1 cup nut butter (or spread)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and freeze for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
- I recommend storing these in the freezer. Allow to thaw slightly before eating.