It is really easy to whip up and is made with only four ingredients, and best of all, both my kids LOVE it. So they don’t need to miss out after all.
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 2 – 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup or pure maple syrup OR to make it Keto add 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon organic liquid stevia (depending on your sweetness level) instead
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 100 grams shredded organic coconut
- Add the coconut oil to the thermomix bowl and melt for 1.30 mins / 100 C / speed 2.
- Next add the sweetener and mix for 5 seconds / speed 4.
- Then, whisk in the cacao powder for 10 seconds / speed 5.
- Place the shredded coconut on a lined baking tray and pour the chocolate mixture over the top, ensuring that the coconut is evenly coated.
- Place in the freezer for 30 – 60 minutes to set.
The cook time does not allow the time for the coconut rough to set in the freezer, approximately 30-60 minutes.