These cookie dough bliss balls feature only a handful of ingredients, are super easy to make and are packed full of D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S-N-E-S-S!
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup tapioca/arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (can be milk, dark, dairy free, sugar free)
- Add almond meal, arrowroot/tapioca and sea salt to a medium sized bowl, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until you form a crumbly dough.
- Then add the chocolate chips, folding through the mixture.
- Use a soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough.Use slightly damp hands to shape the mounds into balls and place on a lined tray or plate.
- Place in the freezer to firm up, approximately 30 minutes.
I like to keep them stored in the freezer.