This is one of my favourite chicken salads. The ingredients work so well together and it does not take long to prepare. It also is great for taking to work or school. The recipe below is for one serve.
Easy Chicken Salad
- 100 grams chicken breast or tenderloins
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 avocado
- 6 semi dried tomatoes
- 30 grams feta cheese (I prefer Danish as it is less salty)
- 1 -2 cups baby spinach
- If using chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- Cook on fry pan until cooked through
- Boil eggs to desired yolk consistency
- Prepare remaining ingredients
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.