Marianne Williamson is one of the most intelligent, heartfelt and powerful women around. She has written four #1 New York Times Bestsellers including Return To Love, The Gift of Change and Woman’s Worth.
In 2014, she ran for congress and is the founder of Sister Giant and Project Angel Food that serves over 1,000 meals per day in LA and is a mentor to the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Marie Forleo and Eva Longoria.
Marianne is heading to Australia at the end of the month for a series of one-day workshops in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. In collaboration with the Wake Up Project, I am EXTREMELY excited and blessed to be giving away a double pass (worth almost $500!) to attend one of her workshops.
The dates are:
Brisbane - June 28, 2015
Melbourne - July 4, 2015
Sydney - July 5, 2015
In this phenomenal 1 day workshop you’ll learn:
- How love, compassion and forgiveness are not just words or symbols but transformational tools for your relationships.
- How to free yourself from limiting beliefs regarding food, body image and physical intimacy.
- Why your relationship to your body is primary to your spiritual journey.
- How to cultivate self-love to create a deep and abiding sense of inner peace.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
1. Sign up to Becomingness's email updates (if you haven't done so already). Click HERE to subscribe. You will also receive a free copy of my mini eCookbook - "Becomingsweet - The Raw Edition" when you sign up.
2. Then, come back and answer the following question in the comments section below: "How has forgiveness changed your life?" - make sure that you log in to comment so that I have an email address to contact you with.
3. Like Wake Up Project on Facebook
Please note that the prize does not include flights, transfers, accommodation or meals - but it is the perfect excuse to take some time out with your bestie!
- Entries close at 6:00PM AEST on Wednesday, 17 June 2015, with the winner announced on Thursday 18 June. I will email the winner on Thursday 18 June, and they must respond (with their choice of Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne) by 6:00PM AEST Saturday 20 June.
- Winner will be drawn at random using the random number generation at random.org.The prize may not be redeemed for cash.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
For more information regarding the workshops or to book tickets, make sure you check out the event page HERE.
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.