These Matcha Bliss Balls have to be one of the easiest treats that I have ever made.
So, for my first dessert recipe using Matcha Green Tea, I made these Raw Matcha Brownies. They were such a hit with everyone, that it got me thinking of what else I could make. The Matcha Bliss Balls came about when I was making my Lamington Bliss Balls and I thought that adding Matcha Green Tea to the middle component would work really well.
These Matcha Bliss Balls have such a lovely colour and they taste pretty good. My husband Jason approves and I hope you do too!
PS Make sure you enter the Becomingness + Optimoz Giveaway to have a chance of winning some amazing goodies, including Kenko Matcha Green Tea.
Matcha Bliss Balls
- 3/4 cup macadamias
- 1 + 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Optional - shredded coconut for coating
Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until completely combined and smooth. Place mixture into the freezer to firm a little, approximately 20 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the shredded coconut. Place on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
Store in the refrigerator.
Becomingness + Optimoz Giveaway
- 1 x Primal Collective Fat (Grass Fed Ghee)
- 1 x Primal Collective Fat (Organic Coconut Oil & Grass Fed Ghee)
- 1 x Primal Collective Organic Turmeric+ Caps
- 1 x Primal Collective Omega 3 Marine Alagae Oil Caps
- 1 x Kenko Cooking Grade Matcha Green Tea
- 1 x Kenko Super Premium Matcha Green Tea
- Copy of my eCookbook "Becomingsweet - Say Yes to Dessert Again!"
Total Prize = $179.95
How to enter
- You need subscribe to my email updates (if you haven't done so already).
- Then, come back and comment on this post with which product from Optimoz you are most looking forward to trying and why?
- The competition closes at 6pm, Monday 8 February 2016 (AEDT) and the winner will be announced on social media later and on this blog post later in the evening.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by the 11th February 2016
- The competition is open to Australian Residents.
- I will be assigning a number to every entry and the winner will be picked at random using random.org.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.