Today I am bringing you my nut free caramel fudge bliss balls.
These are super easy to make and you can adjust the sweetener (either raw honey, pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup) to suit your preferences.
I have also added in salt as an optional extra, if you wanted to make them into Salted Caramel Fudge Bliss Balls.
As well as being nut free, these bliss balls are also gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, making them perfect for children’s lunchbox.
They are also suitable for both vegan and paleo lifestyles.
- 200 grams medjool dates
- 250 grams tahini
- 1-3 tablespoons raw honey (or rice malt syrup or pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional to make them Salted Caramel Fudge Bliss Balls)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup desiccated (or shredded coconut), for rolling
- Add all the ingredients (except the coconut) to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until well combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and coat with the coconut.
- Place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper and place in the refrigerator to set.
Pin for later