- 130g raw cashew
- 30g Cacao powder
- 60g coconut oil
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 260g frozen raspberries
- 90g raw cashew
- 20g shredded coconut
- 130g organic maple syrup
- 20g coconut oil
- 90g coconut oil
- 55g cacao powder
- 75g organic maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to the Thermomix ingredients for 20 seconds on speed 7.
- Add mixture to a lined tin, smooth out with a spoon and place in the freezer to set.
- Add all ingredients to the Thermomix ingredients for 10 seconds on speed 7.
- Add to the base and smooth over with a spatula or back of a spoon and place into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the coconut oil in the Thermomix. 100c for 1.30 minutes on speed 2
- Add the organic maple syrup mix for 3 seconds on speed 4.
- Whisk in the cacao powder for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Pour over the middle layer and smooth over with the back of a spoon
- Put back into the freezer and let it set completely (around 1 hour).Remove from the tin, slice straight away and store in an airtight container in the freeze (I recommend the freezer as the raspberry layer softens easily).