The tastiest gluten free chocolate chip cookies ever. Made with 7 easy-to-find ingredients and the recipe is super simple to make.
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup arrowroot/tapioca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (can be milk, dark, dairy free, sugar free)
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Add almond meal, arrowroot/tapioca, baking powder and sea salt to a medium sized bowl, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until you form a crumbly dough.
- Then add the chocolate chips, folding through the mixture.
- Use a soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough. Use slightly damp hands to shape the cookies into 12 balls and placed on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes on the baking tray, before placing on a wire rack to cool further. At this point you could eat them as they are delicious warm.