Wow, what a year it has been! I officially launched Becomingness in January and it has been such an amazing and rewarding journey for me.
Some of the major highlights of 2014 for me have been:
- Starting Becomingness.
- Completing my Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine.
- Winning the THINK Education Alumni Grant.
- Creating my eCookbook BecomingSweet - say yes to dessert again!
- Being featured on some amazing sites, including Mind Body Green, Primal Palate and Paleo Foodies.
- Being interviewed by Louisa Larado from Wellness Mum, Amy Taylor-Kabbaz from Happy Mama, Naomi Arnold from Project Healthy Happy Me and Renee Bell at Be Love.
- Having my recipes published in Simple Savvy Healthy, Funky Raw, Radiant Earth and Beautiful You Magazine.
I have really enjoyed sharing my recipes with you and have been so blessed with how well they have been received.
Here are my Top 14 Recipes of 2014 (according to pageviews), thanks to you!
1. Raw Carrot Cake
2. Vanilla Chia Breakfast Pudding
3. Raw Chocolate Raspberry Slice
4. Quinoa Fritters with Healthy Garlic Aioli
5. Raw Caramel Slice
6. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
7. Chocolate Walnut Breakfast Mousse
8. Raw Cherry Ripe Slice
9. Raw Bounty Bites
10. Raw Peppermint Slice
11. Raw Chocolate Mousse Brownie
12. Carrot Cake Smoothie
13. Raw Nutella Slice
14. Healthy Chocolate Caramels
Ness is a qualified nutritionist, a life & wellness coach in-training, and a mother of two extremely energetic toddlers. She has created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible and attractive products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.