These very berry pancakes are amazing. They are so healthy and suitable for keto, lchf, paleo, gluten and dairy free lifestyle.
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered stevia or 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for cooking, plus extra for in between batches
- Topping: coconut yoghurt and extra raspberries
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Heat coconut oil in fry pan on medium heat.
- Use a small measuring cup to scoop out portions of the mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes each side, making sure the edges don’t touch. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You may need to use more coconut oil between batches.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and the extra raspberries
These pancakes are quite thick in texture, so that is something to keep note of in case you prefer the thinner pancake variety.
- Serving Size: 1-2