Make this gluten & dairy free zucchini & sweet potato slice in bulk so you have extra for the week. It tastes delicious either hot or cold!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (approximately 700 – 800 grams), peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 large zucchini (approximately 550 – 650 grams), coarsely grated
- 4 eggs (add an extra egg if making nut free version so 5 in total)
- 1 cup almond meal (or 1/3 cup coconut flour for nut free version)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 packet feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Spoon mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 35-40 minutes until set and golden on top. Let it cool for a few minutes and then slice to serve.
If you are wanting a nut free version, then simply add 1/3 coconut flour (instead of the almond meal) and add an extra egg (so 5 in total).