doTERRA essential oils are carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experience growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
They undergo rigorous testing to earn the CPTG (Certified Pure Tested Grade) status and do not contain any fillers, synthetics, fragrances, perfumes or pesticides. Just 100% pure essential oil.
OPTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE THE OILS
Purchase any single oils, blends or any other products and pay a one-off $35 membership fee which will provide you with 12 months membership.
Yearly membership renewal is $25 and will also receive a free bottle of Peppermint Essential Oil.
You must add the $35 ‘Introductory Welcome Packet’ during checkout.
Purchase any enrolment kit which gives you even bigger savings on the oils and you will also get the $35 membership fee waived.
This is the most economical way to purchase the oils and you also receive 25% off all future orders for the following 12 months!
There are several enrolment kits available to suit different budgets. Here are my three favourite kits, based on three different budget levels
For $174 you receive 5ml bottles of doTERRA’s top 10 oils (Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Oregano, Frankincense Tea Tree, On Guard, Easy Air, Ice Blue) plus a 15ml bottle of Smart & Sassy.
For $330 you receive the larger 15ml bottles of doTERRA’s top 10 oils (Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Oregano, Frankincense Tea Tree, On Guard, Easy Air, Ice Blue), except for Ice Blue which only comes in a 5ml bottle.
If you were to purchase these oils separately, it would cost $360 or $480 if you purchased them at retail pricing. This saves you $30 on just the oils alone.
As you also get the Petal Diffuser (worth $55) and 12 months enrolment (worth $35) you are saving $120.
This is the perfect kit to assist your healthy living goals and the most economical of the three options as you save $221 (if you purchased all these products separately) plus you also receive 100 FREE product points.
Contains the following: 5mL bottles of DigestZen, Purify, Tea Tree, Oregano, AromaTouch, Frankincense, Lavender Peace, Easy Air, Citrus Bliss, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Smart & Sassy, Lemongrass, On Guard, Past tense (10mL), Clary Calm (10mL), Ice Blue (5mL), Ice Blue Rub, Correct-X, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Easy Air Vapour Stick, Petal Diffuser, Wooden Box, On Guard Cleansing Toothpaste, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash (with 2 dispensers), On Guard Beadlets.
HOW TO OPEN AN WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
- Click this link: www.mydoterra.com/becomingness
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you
- Select Local (OTG) Order to receive your order from the Australian warehouse in Australian dollars or International (NFR) Order for products to have products shipped from the USA Warehouse.
- Select your membership package, either Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate (gives you the ability to earn compensation and bonuses).
- Enter your personal information.
- At Enroller id, enter my number: 1744943
- Then click verify (you should see my name)
- Set up a password, and then click over to the next page
- This is where you choose your order. If you purchase the oils separately, then you will also need to select the $35 enrollment fee, otherwise if you select a kit, the membership fee is waived.
- Then enter your credit card details and process your order.
- You will then be directed to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order for the following month, which is a TOTALLY OPTIONAL step but important if you want to receive points for your purchases and be elligible for the product of the month!
- You will then receive an email from doTERRA and one from me with lots of information to get you started on your oily adventure!
There are many benefits of purchasing the oils and becoming part of the Becomingness tribe.
- Receive wholesale pricing (25% Discount)
- No minimum monthly spend requirement
- Free 30 minute wellness consult
- Your own FREE Virtual Office to place future orders.
- Access to my Facebook group Nessentials
- Monthly newsletter with special offers, news and information
- One on one support from me and my team.
- Option to receive 10-30% back in FREE product points
- Ability to receive product of the month FREE (conditions apply)
- Earn compensation and bonuses when sharing with others
CURRENT SPECIALS (July/August 2018)
Lifelong Vitality Enrolment Promo
How to get the Lifelong Vitality Trio for FREE (valued at $153 AUD)
- Sign up as a new dōTERRA Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer and place a 100 PV enrolment order from July 1st – August 31st 2018.
- Get started on the Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Place a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards Order the month following enrolment (July enrolees need an August LRP order, August enrolees need a September LRP order of 100pv).
- Receive a FREE dōTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® with your qualifying 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order.
Note: The free dōTERRA Life Long Vitality Pack will be automatically added to and shipped with your 100pv LRP order the month following enrolment.
HOW I USE THE OILS
In so many ways and I am discovering more ways every day!
- I use them to flavour my recipes including raw desserts, marinades, smoothies, sauces and much more. Check out my raw peppermint slice, raw mini lime cheesecakes, minty coconut rough, lime & lemongrass chicken nibbles, Golden Turmeric Latte, banana bread muffins or my jaffa bliss balls for some recipe inspiration.
- I diffuse the oils on daily basis and make up a different diffuser blend depending on what my needs (and my families needs) are. It may be to improve focus and concentration, uplift spirits, relax, sleep or to support our immune systems. Check out my 8 Best Diffuser Blends for Mamas post for some awesome diffuser recipes.
- I have replaced many toxic household cleaning and personal care products.
- Check out my 100 Uses for the doTERRA Home Essentials Kit post for heaps of way you can use the 10 most popular essential oils.
I can’t wait to support you on your oily adventure – and share my ever-growing repertoire of oily infused recipes with you. If you have any questions or would like to more, please contact me at [email protected]