The original post can be found HERE.
Thermomix Raw Chocolate Raspberry Slice
- 130g raw cashew
- 30g Cocao powder
- 60g coconut oil
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 260g frozen raspberries
- 90g raw cashew
- 20g shredded coconut
- 130g organic maple syrup
- 20g coconut oil
- 90g coconut oil
- 55g cacao powder
- 75g organic maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to the Thermomix ingredients for 20seconds on speed 7.
- Add mixture to a lined tin, smooth out with a spoon and place in the freezer to set.
- Add all ingredients to the Thermomix ingredients for 10seconds on speed 7.
- Add to the base and smooth over with a spatula or back of a spoon and place into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the coconut oil in the Thermomix. 100c for 1.30 minutes on speed 2
- Add the organic maple syrup mix for 3 seconds on speed 4.
- Whisk in the cacao powder for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Pour over the middle layer and smooth over with the back of a spoon
- Put back into the freezer and let it set completely (around 1 hour).Remove from the tin, slice straight away and store in an airtight container in the freeze (I recommend the freezer as the raspberry layer softens easily).
Vanessa Vickery (or Ness as she is also known) is a qualified nutritionist and a mother of two energetic toddlers. She created Becomingness, a health and wellness website, to help women achieve their health and wellness goals by providing accurate, accessible information, as well as offering valuable products and services that promote motivation, empowerment, self-belief and happiness. She is also the author of the eCookbook, BecomingSweet – say yes to dessert again! Come say hello and follow Ness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.